기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

[TV] ZE:A’s Im Si Wan Wants to Date After Seeing Kim Hee Sun

Although well into her mid-30s with a husband and a child, Kim Hee Sun proved she still had it, stealing the heart of ZE:A’s Im Si Wan.

On April 16, Im Si Wan appeared as a guest on SBS’ Incarnation, of which Kim Hee Sun is one of the hosts.

Known for having no dating experience, Im Si Wan was asked if there’s someone he wants to date. With a bit of suspense and hesitation, Im Si Wan replied, “As I see Kim Hee Sun sunbaenim, I want to date.”

He added that he really wanted to meet the actress and admitted that he has been hoping that Incarnation would invite him as a guest during ZE:A Five promotions, making Kim Hee Sun smile in glee. 

 
“As I had hoped, I was invited and was able to meet Kim Hee Sun nuna today.”

Im Si Wan later tweeted, “Finally on Incarnation! I met Hee Sun sunbaenim~~~ Her beauty is really shining~haha. Make sure you keep your promise to buy a meal one day ^^ Everyone’s jealous right?? Ke.”

Photo Credit: SBS, Im Si Wan’s Twitter

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

Pan VAMP~ Lets see my sexy abs!

I'm Rock man!! With Yepun VAMP~ With Toon VAMP&SHUU With friends~     SEE YOU..LOVELY!!