기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

At what age does Kim Soo Hyun hope to get married?


Actor Kim Soo Hyun spoke up about the subject of marriage.
On April 30, he attended the showcase for the movie ‘Secretly and Greatly‘ in Seoul along with director Jang Chul Soo, original author HUN, and fellow actors Park Ki Woong and Lee Hyun Woo.
On this day, Kim Soo Hyun fielded a question asking him at what age he would like to get married. He answered, “When I was 24 I was so focused on how I would live, my work, and planning out my life that I thought I would get married at 36 or 37 but I don’t think that will happen now.”
He continues, “Things are getting pushed back a little more so I think I would have to get married at 41.  When I’m 41 I would like to marry a girl that is 21,” drawing attention for his shocking comment.
The movie ‘Secretly and Greatly’ is about three handsome North Korean spies who try to live a normal life in South Korea. Won Ryu Hwan (played by Kim Soo Hyun) is a top elite agent from North Korea, Lee Hae Rang (played by Park Ki Woong) is the son of a top executive from North Korea, and Lee Hae Jin (played by Lee Hyun Woo) is the youngest spy from the North sent to the South  The three are characterized as an idiot in a small town, an aspiring singer, and a high school student. After 2 years, they secretly carry out the mission assigned to them by the North.  Director Jang Chul Soo, who turned a different web comic, ‘The Full Story of Kim Bok Nam’s Murder‘ into a movie will also take the director’s seat for this film.
The movie is set to be released in theaters on June 5.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...