기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

INFINITE members celebrate leader Sunggyu’s birthday


INFINITE‘s charismatic and slightly buffoonish leader Sunggyu recently met his birthday, and his fellow INFINITE members poured out on Twitter to celebrate his very special day.
“Happy birthday to our nearly 30 cutesy Gyu-nim,” Sungyeol posted. “Now that you’re old, I have a proposal! Although I am merely an underling, please refrain from being cute ..your generosity knows no bounds.”
“Sunggyu hyung~! Happy birthday~♥♥♥” Sungjong posted. “Leader Gyu who always brings us strength~! I love you~ +_+”
Hoya kept his message short and to the point, simply saying, “Happy birthday to Gyu hyungnim”. Dongwoo was more upbeat, posting “ㅋㅋㅋ Gyu birthday ~.~ Let’s all live to the max!!! Because our lives will pass hehehe life is a party~!”
In response to all of the well-wishes from his fellow members, Sunggyu replied in kind. “Thank you INFINITE friends!” he posted. “But I will always be your cutesy guiyomi.”
Happy birthday to our leader, ‘grandpa’ Gyu!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

A-JAX releases teaser photo for 2nd mini-album, "Insane"

Another act is confirmed for this year’s list of summer comebacks! Earlier today, DSP Media confirmed that A-JAX will be returning to the scene with the release of their 2nd mini-album, “Insane.” Updating their official Twitter account, A-JAX revealed a black and yellow teaser image, highlighting their new concept and style. The message also included a text saying, “A-JAX Comeback Soon..” A-JAX made their debut last year with the release of their singles “ONE 4 U” and “Hot Game,” which was soon followed by their first mini-album “2MYX.”  

{TV}Big Bang’s Daesung Pretended to Lose His Passport to Stay with Girlfriend

Big Bang is important to him, but Daesung revealed a time when he lied to his group members for a girl. On March 26, Daesung appeared as a guest on SBS’ Incarnation , where the topic was on relationships, specifically what holds a person from ending a relationship.  Daesung, as well as the celebrity panel, began talking about promises and the unwillingness to break them as he carefully shared a promise he made with a girlfriend. “I promised that if she was sick I would always be by her side,” shared Daesung, a bit hesitant on whether he should continue talking. “There was a time when Big Bang had to go to Japan and my girlfriend got really sick. We were supposed to leave on the first flight out, but I pretended to lose my passport and spent the entire day taking care of my girlfriend.”   Sitting right beside Daesung was G-Dragon, who was hearing the story for the first time. He appeared speechless at first, but later nodded his head saying, “I understand. I’m going...

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!