기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

[TV] B1A4′s Jin Young Confesses His Last Kiss was Six Years Ago

B1A4′s Jin Young was forced to confess when he had his last kiss at the press conference for his upcoming drama.

Jin Young had been attending the press conference for the upcoming tvN drama She Is Wow on April 15 at the CJ E&M Center, when actress Ahn Sun Young suddenly spilled on Jin Young′s last kiss.

Jin Young said this day, "My fellow members have been in musicals or have acted before, so they give me a lot of advice. San Deul especially helps me with my lines and acts in the role of the female co-star for me. There′s a scene I can′t speak about, but he helped me with that too."

At this, Ahn Sun Young spilled, "Jin Young said yesterday that he kissed for the first time in six years. He looked happy today," to which Jin Young explained, "It was a small peck, not a kiss, which happened when I was 17."

Jin Young will appear as the delinquent son Gong Min Gyu of the star couple Gong Jung Han (Park Sung Woong) and Jo A Ra (Oh Hyun Kyung).

Jin Young said about his delinquent role, "I was worried because the role was very different from the warm image my fans know me to be. I′ve been learning that there are more sides to me as I act, and it′s very fun."

"I′ve kept my eye on fan reactions, and I saw they were half worried, half expectant," he added. "I believe my fans will also be entertained by my new look. Thankfully, the drama is for 15-and-over, not 19-and-over."

She Is Wow is a satirical drama about how the popular announcer Gong Jung Han and top actress Jo A Ra pretend to be a close couple on the outside when they′re full of their own problems.

Director Kim Chul Gyu, known for his work with Hwangjin-i and Big Thing, will be taking over. It will air from April 18.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...