기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

[TV] B1A4′s Jin Young Confesses His Last Kiss was Six Years Ago

B1A4′s Jin Young was forced to confess when he had his last kiss at the press conference for his upcoming drama.

Jin Young had been attending the press conference for the upcoming tvN drama She Is Wow on April 15 at the CJ E&M Center, when actress Ahn Sun Young suddenly spilled on Jin Young′s last kiss.

Jin Young said this day, "My fellow members have been in musicals or have acted before, so they give me a lot of advice. San Deul especially helps me with my lines and acts in the role of the female co-star for me. There′s a scene I can′t speak about, but he helped me with that too."

At this, Ahn Sun Young spilled, "Jin Young said yesterday that he kissed for the first time in six years. He looked happy today," to which Jin Young explained, "It was a small peck, not a kiss, which happened when I was 17."

Jin Young will appear as the delinquent son Gong Min Gyu of the star couple Gong Jung Han (Park Sung Woong) and Jo A Ra (Oh Hyun Kyung).

Jin Young said about his delinquent role, "I was worried because the role was very different from the warm image my fans know me to be. I′ve been learning that there are more sides to me as I act, and it′s very fun."

"I′ve kept my eye on fan reactions, and I saw they were half worried, half expectant," he added. "I believe my fans will also be entertained by my new look. Thankfully, the drama is for 15-and-over, not 19-and-over."

She Is Wow is a satirical drama about how the popular announcer Gong Jung Han and top actress Jo A Ra pretend to be a close couple on the outside when they′re full of their own problems.

Director Kim Chul Gyu, known for his work with Hwangjin-i and Big Thing, will be taking over. It will air from April 18.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

More official pictures of Kris released for Chinese film 'Somewhere Only We Know'

Here's some more eye candy for fans of Kris!  Additional official pictures of the handsome star was released for his upcoming Chinese movie, 'Somewhere Only We Know.'  Again, he is dressed smartly in a suit by the water, keeping consistent with the concept shown so far. Also, the director, Xu Jing Lei, has been uploading pictures of the actor onto her Weibo during their down time.  In one picture, the two appear to be lounging around casually in a park with a crowd of people, wearing sunglasses and enjoying bread with bright smiles. 

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot FTISLAND member Choi Jong Hoon revealed his fit body and gained attention. Choi Jong Hoon revealed his toned abs for a fashion photo shoot and showed off his manly charisma. His sexy shoulders and abs gained much interest from fans. FTISLAND is currently on their first Japan Arena Tour and will meet with a total of 100,000 fans.