기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

DMTN’s Daniel + 4 others attend first hearing for marijuana related charges


DMTN‘s Daniel and the four others indicted by the prosecution regarding their various marijuana charges attended their first hearing in court today.
The hearing took place on the 30th at 10:50 AM, and Daniel is said to have admitted to all his charges with a solemn expression. It is also said that in addition to aiding in the distribution, the idol also admitted to smoking marijuana.
As he emerged after the hearing, he bowed his head as he said “I’m sorry” to the press gathered outside. When someone asked, “Do you admit to all your charges?” He responded, “Yes”, and left the scene with his agency staff and lawyers.
4 others who attended the hearing with Daniel include the English academy teacher (age 24), son of a famous actor (age 23), makeup artist (age 33), and former academy teacher (age 21).
The other named celebrity involved, Bianca from ‘Global Talk ShowChat With Beauties‘, was not present at the hearing today.
As mentioned previously, the 6 involved grew close because of their experience of attending school in the U.S., and have been accused of supplying, distributing, or using marijuana.
The English academy teacher supplied the marijuana to Daniel 15 times, which was then introduced to the others by Daniel, who acted as the link between the English academy teacher and the others involved.
The second hearing will take place during the first week of May

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

B1A4 Reveals Individual Member Posters to Celebrate Sold Out Concert Tickets

B1A4 Reveals Individual Member Posters to Celebrate Sold Out Concert Tickets Group B1A4 recently sold out of their second solo concert that will be held soon. They released individual member posters as a way to thank their fans. They released photos with a ‘toy store’ concept where each member is making a different pose and expression. This upcoming concert will be held on August 7-11 and will meet with 2,000 fans. They will perform band and edited versions of songs as well as musical style performances as well.

Jungle Entertainment to remove the controversial car scene in M.I.B’s “Nod Along” MV

  M.I.B has recently faced some negative feedback for a car scene in their latest “Nod Along” MV, and in response, their agency has announced that they will be removing the scene. The scene that sparked criticism was the one in which SIMS raps as the upper half of his body is exposed above a car. As this could be potentially dangerous if mimicked by children, and because it is also against traffic laws if performed in real life, there were some negative reactions to the music video. M.I.B’s agency Jungle Entertainment quickly responded to the controversy, stating, “For the controversial car scene in the music video, we used a trailer and filmed it while the vehicle was still so we didn’t think it would be a problem. Considering the possible negative impact it may have on the youth, we decided to remove the car scene.”

’1st Look’ reveals BTS photos from INFINITE’s soccer photo shoot

INFINITE‘s Woohyun, Hoya, and L were previously seen showing off their soccer skills for ‘Nike‘ in ‘1st Look‘, and now the magazine has released behind-the-scenes photos from the pictorial. The INFINITE trio previously engaged in a 3:3 game of ‘street football’ with ‘Asian Football Confederation‘ (‘AFC‘)’s U-19 championship winners Kim Seung Jun, Oh Young Jun, and Kang Sang Woo for the ‘Nike Football FC247 Collection‘. Woohyun and Hoya are seen taking time to stretch before the soccer game, while L shows his love for photography. The three members also make fan girls melt with their charisma as they model their casual active wear. Check out the BTS photos below!