기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Jay Park reveals he was clingy towards his first girlfriend in Korea


Jay Park revealed that he was head-over-heels in love with his first girlfriend in Korea.
He was a guest on the April 16 episode of ‘Incarnation‘, where he revealed, “I got clingy to my girlfriend of 1 and a half years. She was the first girlfriend I had in Korea, and she took the reins of the relationship. First, we started to date because she liked me, but after a few months, I started to like her more.”
He added, “Once, I went back to the United States. Since texting each other would be so expensive, we emailed back and forth and via e-mail she once asked me to break up. I felt everything break down.”
But the next day, she emailed him back asking to date again, and everything was okay. He revealed, “Every time we fought, breaking up came up often. Whenever she said that, I clung onto her. I gave her the control over everything. When she said to break up, I went to her house. I sometimes waited with the food she liked.”
When the MCs asked, “Was she pretty?“, he answered, “She was pretty to me. She was a source of strength to me because I had nowhere else to lean on when I first got to Korea. So I liked her more.”
He added, “After that, if she didn’t reply to my texts, I’d call her to ask why. Since I got so clingy, she kept saying ‘let’s break up’. But since she led the relationship, I was the only one apologizing and telling her she changed. I think she apologized to me only about two times in all.”

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...