기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

{ISSUE} [Exclusive] Code-V′s Jae Won to Leave Group Following Issue in Japan

Code-V member Jae Won decided to leave his group after taking responsibility for a situation in Japan.

Dream Music, the agency of Code-V in Japan, announced through its official site on March 29 that Jae Won will be leaving the group following a cancellation of his contract. Jae Won also wrote on the issue, and apologized to his members, staff and fans.

Jae Won was brought under fire in Japan when his ex-girlfriend spilled through her social network and blog on how Jae Won had put down his Japanese fans, along with some shocking facts about his private life.

He said in his post, "I want to apologize for causing such concern and harm. Now, I′m looking back on my actions with regret. I have decided to take responsibility for bringing harm to my fans, officials and Code-V′s members and staff, and leave the team."

He added, "In the six years after I debuted with Bless, the group that became the base on which Code-V was formed, I was happiest as a musician during the year and four months I was in Japan. I′m very sorry to have caused such harm, when I was given the chance to sing. I won′t forget how foolish I was, and continue to feel remorse. I will work hard to become a more mature human being."

He finished, "I also want to sincerely thank our fans, who listened to Code-V′s music and supported us. I hope Code-V will continue to sing songs that give you hope and courage."

 
Jae Won has been under agency discipline from March 21, soon after his girlfriend′s posts went viral.

Code-V debuted in June 2010, and has been promoting successfully in Japan.

Jae Won was active as the main MC of KBS World′s K-Wave Station in 2011.

Photo credit: PQM

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

Breaking: Henry Leaves SM Entertainment

Henry will be parting ways with SM Entertainment after a decade. On April 30, SM Entertainment revealed, “Henry’s exclusive contract recently expired, and we have ended on good terms.” Henry plans on establishing a one-man agency to continue his activities. Henry debuted in April 2008 through the unit Super Junior-M and began activities as a solo singer in 2013. He has since been active also through variety shows.