기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

{ISSUE} [Exclusive] Code-V′s Jae Won to Leave Group Following Issue in Japan

Code-V member Jae Won decided to leave his group after taking responsibility for a situation in Japan.

Dream Music, the agency of Code-V in Japan, announced through its official site on March 29 that Jae Won will be leaving the group following a cancellation of his contract. Jae Won also wrote on the issue, and apologized to his members, staff and fans.

Jae Won was brought under fire in Japan when his ex-girlfriend spilled through her social network and blog on how Jae Won had put down his Japanese fans, along with some shocking facts about his private life.

He said in his post, "I want to apologize for causing such concern and harm. Now, I′m looking back on my actions with regret. I have decided to take responsibility for bringing harm to my fans, officials and Code-V′s members and staff, and leave the team."

He added, "In the six years after I debuted with Bless, the group that became the base on which Code-V was formed, I was happiest as a musician during the year and four months I was in Japan. I′m very sorry to have caused such harm, when I was given the chance to sing. I won′t forget how foolish I was, and continue to feel remorse. I will work hard to become a more mature human being."

He finished, "I also want to sincerely thank our fans, who listened to Code-V′s music and supported us. I hope Code-V will continue to sing songs that give you hope and courage."

 
Jae Won has been under agency discipline from March 21, soon after his girlfriend′s posts went viral.

Code-V debuted in June 2010, and has been promoting successfully in Japan.

Jae Won was active as the main MC of KBS World′s K-Wave Station in 2011.

Photo credit: PQM

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

U-Kiss ~ Thanks for your support Mini Album "Always"! We always be U-KISS

THANK YOU KissMe ★ !!                                        

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot FTISLAND member Choi Jong Hoon revealed his fit body and gained attention. Choi Jong Hoon revealed his toned abs for a fashion photo shoot and showed off his manly charisma. His sexy shoulders and abs gained much interest from fans. FTISLAND is currently on their first Japan Arena Tour and will meet with a total of 100,000 fans.