기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

U-KISS AJ Returning To Columbia University, Back-to-School To Pursue Dreams


U-KISS AJ Returning To Columbia University, Back-to-School To Pursue Dreams
In the following spring semester, U-KISS member AJ is going to be strapping on his backpack for his return to school at Columbia University. The idol has already once expressed how he was planning to do so in th future, and now he’s finally making it happen.
But fret not AJ fans for the Ukiss member is planning to attend school without missing any of his idol activities. So you will be seeing AJ along with his books and his specs, reading in his spare time to complete his syllabus.
During his interview with Sports Seoul, AJ is very determined to get an A and increase his GPA for when he returns to school.
 “I don’t want to give up my studies because of U-KISSactivities. I’m getting ready to achieve an A next semester, so I’musing all my free time to read.”
The idol has decided on Psychology as his major of choice. He voices out how  even when being an idol is enjoyable, this is not the life he will be living forever. Realistically speaking, when he enters his 30′s, he would like to work in an office and continue with this chosen career, put all of those years of studying and hard work to good use.
During the interview, AJ took us back in time to discuss his campus life last year.
“I really wanted to focus on my studies only, so I shaved my head and went off to do that. WhileI was there, no one recognised me as a Korean idol. No one was able torecognise me. But it was a relief. In my life I was able to trulyexperience the life of a student. I was able to study with my friends in the library with the right mindset and eat late-night snacks together.”
Thanks to the company that he is with, he was not given the choice between his studies and his current career.
“I made sure to tell my company that the possibility of studying was absolutely not to be omitted from my contract. (smile) My company has provided a lot of support with my condition toattend school no matter what. My fellow members also have given positivesupport to me. We all have the desire to study, Kevin would like to study as well”.
When asked about his goals for this coming semester
“I don’t know if it’s just America, but everyone is very big andmuscular and everyone is able to stay up two nights continuously withoutany trouble. I don’t want to fall behind on strength, so during my activities I am exercising to build up my strength. I want to read novels and study with friends, get in touch with my seniors and study with them. Next semester, I also want to try being a campus couple. Of course, it has to be a friend with a good heart. (smile) Ah, also I want to receive an A next semester.”
AJ sets a wonderful example for his fans and other young idols who aspire to finish their studies despite their crazy schedules. Hopefully he’s find happiness in his choices!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

New Stills of Seo In Gook for "Master's Sun" Show Manly Charisma

New stills of Seo In Gook for the upcoming drama, “Master’s Sun” show his remarkable weight loss and transformation into a manly man. Seo In Gook will play the role of Kang Woo, who may seem gentle but hides an icy charisma inside. He will be acting alongside So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in “Master’s Sun,” which will air on July 31. The stills show Seo In Gook in a particular scene, acting as if nothing’s wrong but having a slight hint of mystery on his face. This scene was filmed on June 16. Seo In Gook sports a black outfit, which helped him look even slimmer. His continuous work-outs have noticeably affected his body line and face as well. Jellyfish Entertainment stated, “In order to play the role of Kang Woo, Seo In Gook is paying attention to every last detail including acting with his eyes and facial expressions,” and “In order to further show Kang Woo’s character, Seo In Gook started a strict diet and did weight-training as soon as he was confirmed for this drama....

Kang Seung-yoon finally debuts

Kang Seung-yoon, a former contestant from the second season of singing-survival program “Superstar K”, will finally debut as a professional singer after training for three years with YG Entertainment. His upcoming EP will contain six songs, including “Wild and Young”, to be released on July 15. “Compared to Lee Hi, who debuted right after her competition ended, Kang spent three tough years in training”, Yang Hyun-suk, chief producer at YG Entertainment, said yesterday. “His songs were popular during the show, and he even was able to act in a TV sitcom. Many of his fans have waited for his debut, so I’m delivering the good news”. “Wild and Young” was produced by the agency’s in-house producer Teddy, former member of hip-hop group 1TYM, but also includes some rock music elements. “Kang’s husky but powerful voice creates a nice harmony in the song for the hot summer season”, said Yang. However, Kang won’t be making any television appearances in the near future. “Un...

Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan

Dae Sung (or D-LITE, as he’s known in Japan), member of the great group Big Bang, made his solo debut in Japan at the beginning of the year. He managed to conquer everone’s heart thanks to his powerful voice with the album “D’scover” and now he’s going to reach an other huge success. The month of July will see his first solo Japanese single, “I Love You“, which is a remake of the legendary singer Ozaki Yutaka’ song.     The short version of the song was realead in the first half of the month and shows the collaboration with the renowed Japanese violinist Hakase Taro. This song is important and probably unforgettable for Dae Sung because he did his very first kissing scene and after filming he said that he was too nervous to remember anything.     On July 18th the singer has also attended the first airing ceremony for UULA drama “ I LOVE YOU”  in Japan, giving the audience an enjoyable performance and demonstration of his sin...