기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Roy Kim, ‘I Want To Be a Role Model To Younger Singers’

Roy Kim, 'I Want To Be a Role Model To Younger Singers'
roy kim role model
Singer Roy Kim revealed that he hopes to be a role model to younger singers.
Today, Roy Kim held a press conference and a showcase for his first album “Love Love Love” in Seoul. He revealed that his role models are Lee Moon Sae and Kim Kwang Suk.
When he was asked about his role models, he said “I really like Lee Moon Sae and Kim Kwang Suk but I’ll be trying my best until the day I become a role model to younger singers.”
About his song, he said, “I tried to make my voice very soft and light for ‘Bom Bom Bom’ and tried to make my voice lower than it is. But this album contains the music and the voice that I really wanted so you will get to see what type of music I love to do.”
On this day, he performed songs from his album with his guitar, including his title song “Love Love Love.”

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

Wanna One Release Poster for "ONE : THE WORLD" at Gocheok Skydome Seoul, 1-3 June 2018

 

MBLAQ Announces June Comeback

Fashion magazine “Cosmopolitan Korea” released a behind the scenes video for MBLAQ’s photo shoot through which the group made a surprise announcement of their comeback in June. MBLAQ will be returning with the song “Smoky Girl,” which Mir describes as addicting with a sexy choreography. Fans can look forward to seeing MBLAQ again on stage in the first week of June.   Can’t wait to see MBLAQ again!