기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

South Korean Ministry Of Defense Plans To Release Verdict For Sangchu And Se7en Case Within The Next Few Days

South Korean Ministry Of Defense Plans To Release Verdict For Sangchu And Se7en Case Within The Next Few Days  The punishment for Sangchu of Mighty Mouth and Se7en will reportedly be announced at a briefing sometime within the next few days
. South Korean Ministry Of Defense Plans To Release Verdict For Sangchu And Se7en Case Within The Next Few Days
South Korean Ministry Of Defense Plans To Release Verdict For Sangchu And Se7en Case Within The Next Few Days  The punishment for Sangchu of Mighty Mouth and Se7en will reportedly be announced at a briefing sometime within the next few days.
A spokesperson from South Korea’s National Ministry of Defense told the publication Kuki News on Wednesday, that they have reached a verdict in the case of inappropriate behavior by K-pop singers Sangchu of the group Mighty Mouth and Se7en, currently enlisted as army public relations officers or “PR agents.”
The punishment for the pair will reportedly be announced at a briefing sometime within the next few days.
“The investigation was completed this past weekend,” the Ministry of Defense spokesperson said.
“The individuals who are subject to punishment have been decided on and we also plan to announce the level of disciplinary measures that will be issued.”
The government official refused to comment any further, as preparations were still underway for the official ruling.
“You will have to wait for the official briefing,” the spokesperson said.
“It’s not only the disciplinary measures that are important, but also the follow-up measures, so it’s taking some time to prepare.”
Se7en and Sangchu’s problems first began on June 21, when the news program “Scene 21″ aired footage that appeared to show the two celebrity recruits, entering an erotic massage parlor after curfew, after performing at an army-organized concert.
The “Scene 21″ footage also seemed to show other army public relations officers wandering the streets out of uniform and consuming alcohol freely.
The report rocked the Ministry of National Defense, who ordered a full investigation of the public relations officer program, a longtime bastion for celebrity soldiers serving out their mandatory two-year enlistment terms.
“Celebrity recruits aren’t different from regular soldiers,” a Ministry of Defense spokesperson said shortly after the ‘Scene 21′ broadcast.
“They’ll be punished the same way. We can only know how severe the punishment will be after the detailed investigation concludes.”
Earlier this month, a representative from the Defense Media Agency claimed that Sangchu and Se7en, were visiting the massage parlor, allegedly known for providing sex acts for hire, out of necessity.
“Se7en and Sangchu visited the massage parlor for medical purposes,” a representative from the army agency told the publication eNEWS.
Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS), the network that produces “Scene 21,” raised eyebrows last week when they announced that the reporter that broke the story of the rebellious army PR agents had been transferred to another part of the company.
But a SBS rep told the news agency Nate that Kim’s transfer to a different area of the news division had nothing to do with the recent PR agent scandal.
“Reporter Kim Jung Yoon had requested to be moved to a different department on July 1,” the rep said.
“It was for his personal reasons. Kim Jung Yoon just happened to be one of the many employees part of the department changes.”
Those departmental changes include cutting the “Scene 21″ staff from 12 to eight, a move the network claims was due to the fact the news team for the program was too large.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

A-JAX releases teaser photo for 2nd mini-album, "Insane"

Another act is confirmed for this year’s list of summer comebacks! Earlier today, DSP Media confirmed that A-JAX will be returning to the scene with the release of their 2nd mini-album, “Insane.” Updating their official Twitter account, A-JAX revealed a black and yellow teaser image, highlighting their new concept and style. The message also included a text saying, “A-JAX Comeback Soon..” A-JAX made their debut last year with the release of their singles “ONE 4 U” and “Hot Game,” which was soon followed by their first mini-album “2MYX.”  

SHINee tops physical album sales charts in Korea and Taiwan

The SHINee-zombie apocalypse is here – in Korea and Taiwan, at least. The boys released the second part of their 3rd album ‘Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me‘ towards the end of April, and of course topped Hanteo’s daily chart before they went on to sweep the weekly chart (4/29-5/5)! It doesn’t stop there since the physical album sales also ranked #1 on Taiwan’s ‘Five Music‘ Korea-Japan chart for the week (4/26-5/2), showing fans’ immense support for this group. Congratulations to SHINee!

BTS Concept Photo Je Ne Regrette Rien