기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

U-KISS’s Hoon and Kiseop to take on musical ‘Goong’ in Japan


U-KISS‘s Hoon and Kiseop will be playing the lead characters of the musical ‘Goong‘ in Japan! The announcement was previously made through the musical’s Japan site, but the idols’ agency have now officially confirmed the news through a press release.
The musical is entering its 4th year already, and Hoon and Kiseop will be taking over this year alongside idols like Supernova‘s Sungmo and F.T. Island‘s Minhwan, to take to the stage at the Osaka theater BRAVE.
Hoon said, “It’s my second musical, so I’m going to do my best to give the audience a stage they’ll be satisfied with.” Kiseop commented, “I’m so nervous because it’s my first musical. Although there’s a lot that I have to learn and lines to memorize, I’ll do my best for a good performance.”
The musical will start in July in Japan.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Chunji TeenTop~ How Lovely?

   

B.I.G Thanks to Fans For Support Their Comeback "Between Night N Music"

Photo Teaser "O" ver. for comeback 3rd full album BTS "LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear’", release on 18 May