기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Hyun Bin isn’t too worried about his popularity


Although it’s hard to believe that actor Hyun Bin could ever lose his popularity, the actor revealed that losing popularity is an inevitable happening upon coming back to the public in two years.
‘Entertainment Relay‘ sat down with the actor for an interview and asked, “Did you have any anxiety [about returning from the army]?”, to which the actor replied, “Of course.”
Hyun Bin shared, “I think that it’s only natural that I lose some popularity. What I’m really concerned about is my acting. I worry a lot that the people who waited for me for two years might get disappointed upon seeing my acting now. I don’t worry so much about my popularity. Even prior to enlisting, I received a lot of love, and while I was serving in the military, I missed my fans. That is why for my first schedule, I planned an Asia fan meeting tour.”
Hyun Bin recently showed his love for fans by becoming ‘that man’ for 18,000 fans during his Asia tour.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

SHINee tops physical album sales charts in Korea and Taiwan

The SHINee-zombie apocalypse is here – in Korea and Taiwan, at least. The boys released the second part of their 3rd album ‘Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me‘ towards the end of April, and of course topped Hanteo’s daily chart before they went on to sweep the weekly chart (4/29-5/5)! It doesn’t stop there since the physical album sales also ranked #1 on Taiwan’s ‘Five Music‘ Korea-Japan chart for the week (4/26-5/2), showing fans’ immense support for this group. Congratulations to SHINee!

{Photos} Ljoe > Update 2 PicTwitter