기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

TVXQ Yunho Talks About Marriage Plans? ‘When I’m Ready’

TVXQ Yunho Talks About Marriage Plans? 'When I'm Ready'
TVXQ Yunho Talks About Marriage Plans? ‘When I’m Ready’
Group TVXQ’s member Yunho revealed his marriage plans.
Yunho recently filmed a photo shoot and held an interview with the star style magazine ‘HIGH CUT.’ He was asked, ‘What would you have done if you lived a normal life?’ and he replied, “I think by now, I would have been married.”
He continued, “I’ve always wanted to get married around the time my parents got married but I already passed that age. To come back to reality, I don’t think it’s time for me to get married yet. I will get married when I’m confidently ready that I can take care of someone.”
This photo shoot and interview can be found in edition 102 of ‘HIGH CUT’ that was released on May 16.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

B.I.G Thanks to Fans For Support Their Comeback "Between Night N Music"

Photo Teaser "O" ver. for comeback 3rd full album BTS "LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear’", release on 18 May

Chunji TeenTop~ How Lovely?