기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

{U-KISS} The seven-member band shared their excitement on holding their first full-scale concert in Singapore

U-KISS
The lads of U-KISS might not be able to date due to their busy schedules but have confessed their wish to have their own reel-life romances at the press conference of their Collage Tour Concert in Singapore. Held in the Hard Rock Hotel, members Hoon, Dongho, Eli, Kevin, AJ, Kiseop and Soohyun also shared their excitement on holding their maiden full-scale concert on our shores.

“I think it’s been a while since we’ve been in Singapore. Through Twitter, Facebook and everything, our Singaporean fans wanted us back and wanted a concert. Finally, we get to have a concert today and we’re so excited,” Kevin gushed.

AJ, who is currently studying in the prestigious Columbia University, recently re-joined the group. “It was really hard because AJ came back and we had to re-match our entire dance choreography,” shared the members, whose bantering showed that his time away from the group has not diminished the bond between them.

The members perked up when asked what sort of acting roles they hoped to play and Hoon, who starred in drama Holy Land with Dongho, shared that he would like to take on a romantic role as his previous drama had an all-male cast. Eli expressed, “I want to try comedy – (either) romantic comedy or comic acting parts.” Other members chimed in and agreed, saying that they would like to try their hand at romantic comedies as well. Leader Soohyun added, “I want to meet my love while fishing,” much to the amusement of his members. They added, “Nowadays he likes to go fishing in Korea.”

 U-KISS
The 24-year-old leader shared, “There is nothing challenging about being a leader. I’m always happy because my dongsaengs (younger members) always listen to my words and follow me well.” He zeroed in on maknae (youngest member) Dongho for being the “naughtiest” of them, quipping, “I see him as a baby but he is mature for his age so he seems more like a hyung (older brother) instead.”

The multi-talented group also shared their aspirations beyond the acting and singing that they have already tried their hands at. 
 
Soohyun confessed, “I want to be a producer (… and) I have the confidence to do it (one day)' while AJ revealed his desire to be part of a campus couple. The 21-year-old who lives on campus when he is at school,  explained that he would like to be paired up with a girl from his school.
Kevin mused, “I really like kids so I’d want to become a father or a teacher – anything to do with kids.”  Eli expressed, “If I had time, I would like to go backpacking around Asia. I really want to come back here to Singapore, not for work, but for vacation.”

Eli might not be able to realize his dream of vacationing in Singapore soon as he will be debuting as part of U-KISS’s sub-unit, uBEAT, with AJ and featuring Kevin in two days. Fans, however, will hopefully not need to wait too long to see their idols again as the boys promised to return to Singapore “really soon”.

U-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISSU-KISS
U-KISS 

  • REQUEST BY YANG LEE via Twitter

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...