기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

M.I.B Kangnam On The Page of ‘The Celebrity’ Magazine

Don’t i really look like an idol today?"meanwhile, you can check out more of kangnam and his hairstyle transformation in the december issue of "the celebrity"... M.I.B’s Kangnam was recently featured in the latest issue of “The Celebrity” magazine.
Kangnam has gained recognition as a idol – host through different roles. He took part in many variety shows, including “Hello Stranger”, “I Live Online”, and “I’m Going to School”.
With the concept of a makeover, the humorous idol is transformed into various personas from chic leather jacket to casual jean jacket styling. After his transformation, Kangnam told his staff members, “I think I need to make a drastic transformation with a new hairstyle. I’m a singer with seven albums released, but there are still people who don’t know of me. Don’t I really look like an idol today?
Meanwhile, you can check out more of Kangnam and his hairstyle transformation in the December issue of “The Celebrity”.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

U-Kiss ~ Thanks for your support Mini Album "Always"! We always be U-KISS

THANK YOU KissMe ★ !!                                        

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot FTISLAND member Choi Jong Hoon revealed his fit body and gained attention. Choi Jong Hoon revealed his toned abs for a fashion photo shoot and showed off his manly charisma. His sexy shoulders and abs gained much interest from fans. FTISLAND is currently on their first Japan Arena Tour and will meet with a total of 100,000 fans.