기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

GOT7 On The Pages Of Grazia Magazine

GOT7 Poses for Grazia Photo Shoot

GOT7 left viewers swooning with their latest pictorials for December issue of fashion magazine, “Grazia.”
The pictures show the boys in a wide range of outfits, including a group picture that features the whole group wearing all black, as well as individual pictures (check those out below).
During the interview, the members of the group took the chance to speak about their personal lives and thoughts.
Jr. revealed that he is a keen reader, and explained, “Doing the same thing every day can make a person tired. So I started reading books in my free time. I am currently reading [Milan Kundera’s] ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being.’”
Member BamBam explained that he takes an interest in fashion. He said, “I have been watching a lot of fashion videos of late. Fans of the group know how interested I am in this subject.”
And Jackson took the opportunity to talk about his close relationship with his parents. He said, “I call home every day to speak to my parents. I also send some money to my parents whenever I can. My father is the coach of the Hong Kong national fencing team, so during the recent Incheon Asian Games, I went to the airport by taxi to meet him when he arrived. It cost me quite a lot of money, but I was desperate to see him.”
The full GOT7 interview and photo shoot will be featured in the December edition of Grazia. 

GOT71

GOT76

GOT75

GOT73

GOT72

GOT77

GOT74

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

U-Kiss ~ Thanks for your support Mini Album "Always"! We always be U-KISS

THANK YOU KissMe ★ !!                                        

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot

FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon Reveals Luxurious Abs for Photo Shoot FTISLAND member Choi Jong Hoon revealed his fit body and gained attention. Choi Jong Hoon revealed his toned abs for a fashion photo shoot and showed off his manly charisma. His sexy shoulders and abs gained much interest from fans. FTISLAND is currently on their first Japan Arena Tour and will meet with a total of 100,000 fans.