기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

M.I.B Kangnam Takes Photoshoot For GanGee Magazine

M.I.B Kangnam Reveals Why He Came to Korea in Recent Photo Shoot with GanGeeKangnam2 
After completing the shoot, Kangnam has opened up about his driving force for leaving his mother country Japan and moving to Korea. He shared, The reason why I came to Korea is that I wanted to rise to the top of the music scene.”
The idol also shared that the great passion for his music is inspired by a veteran Korean star’s performance; He added, “When I was in Hawaii, I went to the filming of an episode of a KBS music show. I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw a performance by Park Jin Young (also known as JYP). It really made me think that I also wanted to perform on stage in Korea.”
Kangnam3
Kangnam’s full interview and pictorial spread can be seen in the November edition of GanGee.
Kangnam4
Kangnam5
Kangnam6

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

Wanna One Release Poster for "ONE : THE WORLD" at Gocheok Skydome Seoul, 1-3 June 2018