기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

B.I.G”s Heedo cast in KBS”s new daily drama “Sweet Secret”

B.I.G

B.I.G“s Heedo has been cast in a drama!
He”s been cast as one of the designing employees at a fashion company in KBS 2TV“s new daily drama “Sweet Secret“. He”s the maknae of the company who brings up the mood of the situation, and he”ll be showing a different side to himself than he”s done as a B.I.G member on stage.

Even though he”s busy with promotions right now, he”s practicing every chance he gets with the script. Heedo said, “The members are cheering me on at my side, so I”m doing my best not to cause harm to the team or the drama. I”m going to work hard responsibly in response to the anticipation, so please watch with interest.
The drama will start airing in November!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

Wanna One Release Poster for "ONE : THE WORLD" at Gocheok Skydome Seoul, 1-3 June 2018

 

KIm Myungsoo (L) INFINITE on 1st Look Magazine