기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Jonghyun apologizes in response to criticism about his attitude to HaHa on “Infinity Challenge” + HaHa responds

SHINee“s Jonghyun apologized in response to criticism about his attitude toward HaHa.
HaHa had become a 1-day DJ as a special for “Infinity Challenge” along with Jonghyun on Jonghyun”s radio show “Blue Night“. The pair are close and had just fooled and joked around with each other on the radio, but some viewers thought Jonghyun was being rude to HaHa, who was his sunbae and hyung. Viewers took to the “Infinity Chellenge” viewer board and complained that Jonghyun was being rude.

He said that " got excited and I made viewers uncomfortable without even realizing it. I”m sorry to all the fans who love “Infinity Challenge”, and I”m sorry to all the “Blue Night” family. I”ll apologize separately to HaHa hyung, as well.”
He added, “The radio special continued next week as well, so please keep watching! I learned a lot through this broadcast. I”m sorry once again! Please show a lot of love to “Blue Night” and “Infinity Challenge”.”
However, HaHa himself didn”t seem to think Jonghyun had been rude at all – in fact, he didn”t even seem to be aware there was a controversy! When he saw Jonghyun”s apology, he responded to him on Twitter and said, “@realjonghyun 90 What?? What”s going on??“.
A bit later, he tweeted in Jonghyun”s defense, saying, “I guess people misunderstood Jonghyun~^^ As Jonghyun said, we”re very close, and since it was a variety show, we tried to make it fun. I guess some people felt uncomfortable watching those parts.. Jonghyun did his best~ Everyone~ Please love Jonghyun~^^ SHINee is the best~!! Hehehe“.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

G-Dragon reveals a closer look at his new image for “Michi GO”

Big Bang ‘s G-Dragon gave his fans a close-up look at his new image for his highly anticipated upcoming single, “ Michi GO .” On March 29th, G-Dragon tweeted the above picture and wrote, “ I want to ‘Michi GO’ [go crazy] today~~~~~~ .” The revealed picture showed G-Dragon posing for the camera with wild crimped hair and a nose ring. G-Dragon has always shocked the public with his never-before-seen fashion concepts for his comebacks. In fact, many fans look forward to discovering his new image as much as his new music. G-Dragon, once again, did not disappoint them with the new avant-garde concept. After seeing the close-up picture, the netizens commented, “ Why are you so pretty “, “ I’m so curious “, “ Cute “, and “ I’ll see you at the concert! ” In other news, G-Dragon is kicking off his first solo world tour on the coming 30th and 31st in Seoul. He will be releasing “Michi GO” on April 1st through a smart phone app called ‘LINE.’ Just a couple more days guys until t...