기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Luhan concern with news of his absence in the Thailand concert due to health reasons

left fans worried as he recently revealed he would be absent from their concert in Thailand due to health reasons.  
Yesterday, he wrote on Weibo, "I feel like I need to apologize to our fans in Thailand and everybody else.  For a long time, I've had a continuous nervous headache because of excessive fatigue, so that I could not sleep and was often dizzy; the doctor told me to take a break for the time being.

I will not be able to go to the concert in Thailand.  I'm really, really sorry.  I tried to take in everything on the schedule, but I don't think I'll be able to right now.  I hope that I can improve as quickly as possible and take part in the Beijing concert.  I hope that no one will worry."

Although he asked fans not to worry, fans still reacted with concern especially since there was an occasion during a concert in China back in July, in which he showed symptoms of a heat stroke, such as dizziness and dehydration, due to the heat wave. 

Recently, he went to Beijing, China for the Chuseok holidays and was allegedly seen at a local hospital by fans and Chinese media outlets that took pictures and circulated them on line. 

Meanwhile, the concert in Thailand is set to take place on September 13 while the concert in Beijing will take place from September 20 to 21.  Hopefully, he will feel better soon!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

New Stills of Seo In Gook for "Master's Sun" Show Manly Charisma

New stills of Seo In Gook for the upcoming drama, “Master’s Sun” show his remarkable weight loss and transformation into a manly man. Seo In Gook will play the role of Kang Woo, who may seem gentle but hides an icy charisma inside. He will be acting alongside So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in “Master’s Sun,” which will air on July 31. The stills show Seo In Gook in a particular scene, acting as if nothing’s wrong but having a slight hint of mystery on his face. This scene was filmed on June 16. Seo In Gook sports a black outfit, which helped him look even slimmer. His continuous work-outs have noticeably affected his body line and face as well. Jellyfish Entertainment stated, “In order to play the role of Kang Woo, Seo In Gook is paying attention to every last detail including acting with his eyes and facial expressions,” and “In order to further show Kang Woo’s character, Seo In Gook started a strict diet and did weight-training as soon as he was confirmed for this drama....

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...

Kang Seung-yoon finally debuts

Kang Seung-yoon, a former contestant from the second season of singing-survival program “Superstar K”, will finally debut as a professional singer after training for three years with YG Entertainment. His upcoming EP will contain six songs, including “Wild and Young”, to be released on July 15. “Compared to Lee Hi, who debuted right after her competition ended, Kang spent three tough years in training”, Yang Hyun-suk, chief producer at YG Entertainment, said yesterday. “His songs were popular during the show, and he even was able to act in a TV sitcom. Many of his fans have waited for his debut, so I’m delivering the good news”. “Wild and Young” was produced by the agency’s in-house producer Teddy, former member of hip-hop group 1TYM, but also includes some rock music elements. “Kang’s husky but powerful voice creates a nice harmony in the song for the hot summer season”, said Yang. However, Kang won’t be making any television appearances in the near future. “Un...