기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Jay Park Mentions SISTAR's Bora Again and Shows Interest in Go Joon Hee

Jay Park Mentions SISTAR's Bora Again and Shows Interest in Go Joon Hee
On the most recent episode of “Radio Star,” Jay Park mentioned SISTAR‘s Bora once again, revealing how she hurt his feelings after he chose her as his ideal type.
The MCs talked about how Jay Park’s proclamation of Bora being his ideal type became a hot topic. MC Kyuhyun started off by saying, “They say that when idols have interest in someone, they send signals on air. But Jay Park, you send signals way too often.” Then Jay Park coolly responded, “Should I send one right now too? Bora!” as he pointed directly to the camera.
But Jay Park continued, “I said that I liked Bora but people kept asking about her so I changed my ideal type to other people. What’s the use of mentioning Bora when things didn’t work out with her,” which made everyone laugh.
He continued, “But after I started to mention Bora, I saw her backstage at a music program. She was walking in my direction with a staff member but when she saw me, she switched sides with the staff member so she wouldn’t come close to me. That hurt my feelings.”
Jay Park added, “Now I can’t even wear the color purple anymore,” since “bora” can also mean “purple” in Korea.
Kyuhyun continued to tease Jay Park as he said, “One of our writers informs us that when you filmed ‘Come To Play‘ with Go Joon Hee, there was a couple-like atmosphere. People say that you even had Go Joon Hee as your profile picture on your messenger app.” After hearing that, MC Yoon Jong Shin commented, “Jay Park should have been the one to be on ‘We Got Married,” to which Jay Park agreed by saying, “I like women who are taller than me.”
Jay Park Mentions SISTAR's Bora Again and Shows Interest in Go Joon Hee

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

SUPER JUNIOR-D&E (Donghae & Eunhyuk) – The Beat Goes On (Download Mini Album)

SUPER JUNIOR-D&E (동해&은혁) – The Beat Goes On Artist : SUPER JUNIOR-D&E ( Donghae & Eunhyuk) Album : SUPER JUNIOR-D&E ‘The Beat Goes On’ Genre : Ballad, Dance Release Date : 2015-03-06 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. The Beat Goes On 02. 너는 나만큼 (Growing Pains) 03. Sweater & Jeans 04. Breaking Up 05. Light, Camera, Action! 06. 촉이 와 (Can You Feel It?) 07. Mother DOWNLOAD

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...