기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan

Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan
Dae Sung (or D-LITE, as he’s known in Japan), member of the great group Big Bang, made his solo debut in Japan at the beginning of the year.
He managed to conquer everone’s heart thanks to his powerful voice with the album “D’scover” and now he’s going to reach an other huge success. The month of July will see his first solo Japanese single, “I Love You“, which is a remake of the legendary singer Ozaki Yutaka’ song.
 
Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan
 
The short version of the song was realead in the first half of the month and shows the collaboration with the renowed Japanese violinist Hakase Taro. This song is important and probably unforgettable for Dae Sung because he did his very first kissing scene and after filming he said that he was too nervous to remember anything.
 
Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan
 
On July 18th the singer has also attended the first airing ceremony for UULA drama “I LOVE YOU” in Japan, giving the audience an enjoyable performance and demonstration of his singing hability, receiving also high praises from Japanese female actors for his surprise live performance. This is not a fortunate coincidence, in fact, “I Love You” will also be used as the theme song for the drama. 
 
Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan
 
During the whole month different versions of the song were realeased, creating a great expectation for the single, which will be released on July 31st. A part of the title track “I Love You” and its instrumental version, it will contain three bonus tracks: the incredible “Wings”, “Try Smiling” and “A Big Hit~ Look at Me, Gwisun”. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...