기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Hallyu Prince Kim Hyun Joong Is Unfazed By Rumors, Talks About Being Drunk Doing Gwiyomi Player

Hallyu Prince Kim Hyun Joong Is Unfazed By Rumors, Talks About Being Drunk Doing Gwiyomi Player
Kim Hyun Joong has made a success through his years in the music business.  He also made a major transformation from being the leader of K-pop boy group SS501 to a more mature individual artist Kim Hyun Joong. He is own to take responsibility in his every action in the public eye.
An interview conducted by @star1 featuring Kim Hyun Joong, they tackled one of the major celebrity issues, that of rumors being connected to them.  Kim Hyun Joong shared how he handles it by stating, “I don’t think I had any incidents that I needed to explain… Even if there is a rumor, I don’t worry about it much. I know my fans believe in me.” He continued by saying “But as much as I have a career in the public eye and receive a lot of love and support, I always try to be careful and act with responsibility.”  His responses definitely show the person that Kim Hyun Joong is, revealing his more mature and manly of him.
Kim Hyun Joong also shares about his drunken shots as he was doing Gwiyomi player (the cutie aegyo song). It was funny how he tells the story behind it saying, “I said that I did it after I drank alcohol. I couldn’t say that this was done while I was sober… This video was first unveiled during my fan meeting. Because it was my first fan meeting in Seoul in a long time, I wanted to show my fans something memorable so after much thought, I decided to take on the Gwiyomi cutie player.”  Now, that explains why his photos are candid like that. How sweet of him to just release rare photos and videos for his fans.
Kim Hyun Joong was very confident that his fans loved what he does, stating his confidence “My fans know that I’m not good with those kind of things and that I don’t usually do it. That is why I drank beer and filmed the video with the help of my friends. I think my fans’ response was even better because they know that they might not see this kind of rare video ever again.”
Whether Kim Hyun Joong is drunk or not, he was still a heartthrob. He has this bad boy, good man attitude that fans love. 

Hallyu Prince Kim Hyun Joong Is Unfazed By Rumors, Talks About Being Drunk Doing Gwiyomi Player  Hallyu Prince Kim Hyun Joong Is Unfazed By Rumors, Talks About Being Drunk Doing Gwiyomi Player

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...