기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

BTOB's Changsub promises to shave his head if they win #1


BTOB held their showcase for the release of their fourth mini-album 'Beep Beep' on February 17.

On this day, Changsub said, "If BTOB wins #1 with 'Beep Beep,' I will shave my head out of a resolve to start anew.  On my forehead, I will write, 'Renewed.'"

In response, the other BTOB members said, "What do you think about filming a video of you shaving your head like Won Bin in the movie 'The Man From Nowhere'?"


Changsub said, "Help me so that I can shave my head and film a video like Won Bin in 'The Man From Nowhere,'" making everyone laugh.  In relation to BTOB being defined as a solid color, Changsub said, "If there are a lot of colors, it's hard to know which one to look at, but BTOB is only one color, one only BTOB can show and one only BTOB can make."

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

KIm Myungsoo (L) INFINITE on 1st Look Magazine