기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image

Sitting down with fashion magazine Singles, Song Jae Lim talked about his recent popularity as well as his image. Featured in the February issue of Singles, Song Jae Lim participated in a very honest interview, titled, ′Song Jae Lim′s Real Face.′ [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image
With his playful and sexy image on We Got Married, the interviewer noted surprise at his quiet and sincere image. Regarding this, Song Jae Lim answered, "Of course, the image shown on We Got Married is me. It′s just one of my many images. As We Got Married is a variety program, there′s a different theme with each shoot. When we talk about sincere topics, I become sincere. When we talk about simple topics, I get playful." He continued, "The image shown on We Got Married isn′t 100 percent me. That′s because broadcasts only show fragments and snippets. In a private setting, depending on the area and my mood, I become quite different. When I talk about work, I become very rational, while during a fun setting with alcohol, I get very talkative." When asked if he predicted that he would become popular from We Got Married, Song Jae Lim answered negative. "I went in not expecting a thing. My partner is a huge reason why [it turned out well]. When I go into a variety program, I let everything go and begin," said Song Jae Lim. "Ever since the beginning, people have been very clear on whether they like or dislike me based on their first impressions of me and my actions. People who hate me will hate me even if I lift a spoon, and people who like me will like me even if I sit still. That′s why I let everything go, without trying to create an image and decided to go with the flow of that moment." [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image Regarding the erotic and sensual image he also posesses, Song Jae Lim answered, "We Got Married first went down the 19+ track...but that′s only because I play a lot of mischievious jokes." He added, "I think because only the things on the surface level get published into articles, I got this 19+ image. But I′m over 30 now, so I think 19+ isn′t fitting. It′s not like I′m 18-year old, and there isn′t a reason for me not to be 19+. It′s not like I′ve never loved." The full interview and pictorial will be included in the February issue.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

Lee Seung Gi takes on a tough guy image for ‘Pizza Hut’s upcoming CF

Lee Seung Gi, who recently renewed his endorsement deal with ‘Pizza Hut‘ for the fourth consecutive year, surprised fans by transforming into a manly man for the brand’s upcoming CF. The newly released still cuts show Lee Seung Gi digging into delicious pizza without a care in the world and wiping his mouth with his hand, leaving fan girls swooning over his masculine charisma. A representative commented, “We wanted Lee Seung Gi, who is known for his cute and sweet little brother image, to show a tough guy charm, which won over the female staff on set. From an aegyo-filled prankster to a manly man who eats pizza recklessly, Lee Seung Gi showed off his various charms through his acting.” The full CF will be released this May, but until then, fans can catch Lee Seung Gi on the MBC drama ‘Book of the House of Gu‘.