기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Young actor Yeo Jin Goo shows his maturing looks for 'International bnt'


Yeo Jin Goo gave some fan service with his winks through his pictorial for 'International bnt' and continued to leave fans in awe as they reminisce on his child actor days a few years back.





ADVERTISEMENT
The rising actor also participated in an interview and was asked if he felt burdened that many describe him to be a young actor with much potential as he is described to make the 'lead role shine' with his portrayal of the child or teen version. He shared, "Rather than burdensome, I think a sense of responsibility is more appropriate... Because I feel a sense of responsibility, I might also feel pressure. Although I don't know how much the viewers are expecting from me, I think that I should work harder to surpass their expectations."

His movie 'Shoot My Heart' is set to premiere next year!























댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

Say Good-Bye to July with Junsu's Photo Shoot for "Marie Claire"

Wanna One Release Poster for "ONE : THE WORLD" at Gocheok Skydome Seoul, 1-3 June 2018