기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Seo In Guk asked to choose between singing and acting for 'InStyle' + PV for Japanese single 'Hug'


The multi-talented Seo In Guk made it clear that his love for singing and acting are equal in his pictorial and interview for 'InStyle', and also treated fans to his voice again through the new PV for his new Japanese single!


When asked to choose between singing and acting, he answered, "It is a confusing question so I organized my thoughts... I am ambidextrous so if I am asked to choose between being a singer and actor, it's like as if you're asking me not to use one hand. I think the correct answer is to work hard and improve both sides equally."

He also revealed his difficult road to stardom, "Prior to 'Superstar K', I had no money so I had a difficult time taking turns staying in my friends' houses. I try not to lose my rookie mindset so I often try to think about my past."

Catch Seo In Guk on his new tvN drama 'High School King' every Monday and Tuesday! And also check out the PV for his Japanese single "Hug", that's slated for release tomorrow along with his mini album!



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

Breaking: Henry Leaves SM Entertainment

Henry will be parting ways with SM Entertainment after a decade. On April 30, SM Entertainment revealed, “Henry’s exclusive contract recently expired, and we have ended on good terms.” Henry plans on establishing a one-man agency to continue his activities. Henry debuted in April 2008 through the unit Super Junior-M and began activities as a solo singer in 2013. He has since been active also through variety shows.