기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Seo In Guk asked to choose between singing and acting for 'InStyle' + PV for Japanese single 'Hug'


The multi-talented Seo In Guk made it clear that his love for singing and acting are equal in his pictorial and interview for 'InStyle', and also treated fans to his voice again through the new PV for his new Japanese single!


When asked to choose between singing and acting, he answered"It is a confusing question so I organized my thoughts... I am ambidextrous so if I am asked to choose between being a singer and actor, it's like as if you're asking me not to use one hand. I think the correct answer is to work hard and improve both sides equally."

He also revealed his difficult road to stardom, "Prior to 'Superstar K', I had no money so I had a difficult time taking turns staying in my friends' houses. I try not to lose my rookie mindset so I often try to think about my past."

Catch Seo In Guk on his new tvN drama 'High School King' every Monday and Tuesday! And also check out the PV for his Japanese single "Hug", that's slated for release tomorrow along with his mini album!



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

Lee Seung Gi takes on a tough guy image for ‘Pizza Hut’s upcoming CF

Lee Seung Gi, who recently renewed his endorsement deal with ‘Pizza Hut‘ for the fourth consecutive year, surprised fans by transforming into a manly man for the brand’s upcoming CF. The newly released still cuts show Lee Seung Gi digging into delicious pizza without a care in the world and wiping his mouth with his hand, leaving fan girls swooning over his masculine charisma. A representative commented, “We wanted Lee Seung Gi, who is known for his cute and sweet little brother image, to show a tough guy charm, which won over the female staff on set. From an aegyo-filled prankster to a manly man who eats pizza recklessly, Lee Seung Gi showed off his various charms through his acting.” The full CF will be released this May, but until then, fans can catch Lee Seung Gi on the MBC drama ‘Book of the House of Gu‘.

JAEHYUN NCT for 'L'Officiel Hommes Thailand' Magazine