기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

EXO's Kris speaks out for the first time since news of his lawsuit against SM Entertainment


In the middle of all the chaos, EXO's Kris left a message for fans on Weibo and spoke up for the first time since the news of his lawsuit to nullify his contract with SM Entertainment



On May 16, he started out by referencing an old proverb about a praying mantis blocking a wagon and wrote, "I'm doing fine. I wish everyone the best, and I hope things will be better for you all. I thank all the people who are supporting me, and thanks for voicing your opinions. Wu Yi Fan will always be here!"

What do you think about Kris' message?


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

U-Kiss ~ Thanks for your support Mini Album "Always"! We always be U-KISS

THANK YOU KissMe ★ !!