기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Lee Min Ho reveals what kind of role he wants to play next for '@star1'


Lee Min Ho revealed the role he wants to try next in his pictorial and interview for '@star1'!


Lee Min Ho looked charismatic as always as he took on the denim-on-denim trend in the pictorial. During his interview with '@star1', Lee Min Ho revealed he wants to play the opposite of his previous chaebol roles, "I definitely want to try a role of a disheveled unemployed person who drags around his slippers as he walks... I remember watching the drama 'Rooftop Room Cat' a long time ago and as I watched Kim Re Won sunbae, I thought to myself that I wanted to try that kind of role."

"I think I will have to continue to keep searching for the acting that suits me the best. I don't want to stick with one genre and I want to challenge myself to a new role each time."

Stay tuned for Lee Min Ho's new film 'Gangnam Blues'!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

{Photos} ioNari Jonghwan 100% >PicTwitter

with changbum.. with sanghoon.. with hyukjin..

More official pictures of Kris released for Chinese film 'Somewhere Only We Know'

Here's some more eye candy for fans of Kris!  Additional official pictures of the handsome star was released for his upcoming Chinese movie, 'Somewhere Only We Know.'  Again, he is dressed smartly in a suit by the water, keeping consistent with the concept shown so far. Also, the director, Xu Jing Lei, has been uploading pictures of the actor onto her Weibo during their down time.  In one picture, the two appear to be lounging around casually in a park with a crowd of people, wearing sunglasses and enjoying bread with bright smiles. 

KIm Myungsoo (L) INFINITE on 1st Look Magazine