기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

King’s Luv Letter :: Hot Hot + Selca


멘붕온다나지금 너무더워 !!!!!
ㅠㅠ 다들보고싶은데 집결지를 설정할테니 나와줄래?!
이럼 진짜나올까??ㅋㅋㅋ
여름휴가가족하구 신나게잘들보내구 내가지금줄수잇는건 많지않지만…사진 2장남기고갈게
더워서 더보고싶구나…..
응원하던 목소리도 듣고싶구나…
I’m getting a mental breakdown right now, it’s so hot !!!!!
ㅠㅠ I miss everyone, if I make a meeting will you come?!
Will you really come?? ㅋㅋ
Does everyone spend the exciting summer vacation with family? What I’m going to give now isn’t much but but but… I have 2 pictures
Because it is hot, I want to see you even more……..
I want to hear your cheering voice too…

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

INFINITE will throw ceremonial first pitch at upcoming Japanese baseball game

INFINITE will be throwing the ceremonial first pitch for an upcoming Japanese baseball game. The boys will be heading over to Japan to throw the pitch for a match between the Softbank Hawks and the Chiba Lotte Marines on the 14th at the Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome. They’ll be putting on a congratulatory performance first, and then throw out the first pitch. Member L will be the receiving the honor of throwing the pitch, since he’s well known in Japan due to his drama. According to Woollim Entertainment, Softbank requested that INFINITE come perform and throw the pitch. The Softbank Hawks recently launched the ‘K-pop Hawks Day’, a special day where Hallyu and baseball come together. INFINITE became the first guest for the ‘K-pop Hawks Day’ promotion. Woollim Entertainment said, “ Even though INFINITE is incredibly busy with their album problems, we agreed because of the Japanese fans’ and Softbank’s unending requests. We don’t have time to spend the night in Japan, so they’ll b...

MinKeeJun N.SoniC ~ OOhh This Smile for you!

I'll Looking For you >,,<

FTISLAND Ranks First Place on Japan Weekly Album Sales Chart

Group FTISLAND has reached the top of the Japan album sales chart for their 3rd Japanese album, RATED-FT . This album was released on June 12 and has ranked number 1 on the Yamino Music weekly albums sales chart. This album includes the title song, “FREEDOM” as well as a self-composed song by member Choi Jong Hoon titled, “Hold My Hand” and Lee Hong Ki’s self-composed song, “Black Chocolate” and “Orange Sky.” Lee Jae Jin also has his own song titled, “Time to” included as well. This album features a total of 11 songs and features a mix of the band’s own style of music. On the other hand, they are currently on their Japan arena tour and will be performing in Nagoya today and tomorrow. They will head to Osaka on June 29-30 and to other cities in July.