기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

L.Joe speaks up for the first time since filing to nullify his contract with TOP Media






Ljoe who recently revealed intentions to leave his group TEEN TOP and his label TOP Media by filing for a nullification of his contract, has spoken up for the first time since the issue broke out.

The idol had been hinting at his next steps by making his SNS accounts private and deleting TEEN TOP from his usernames. TOP Media's stance on the matter is that L.Joe will remain with TEEN TOP until his contract ends in January 2018, and participate in TEEN TOP's upcoming comeback, scheduled for this March. 

L.Joe spoke up about the matter by taking to TEEN TOP's official fan cafe. He wrote: 

"It's been a long time. First and foremost, the reason that I deleted all of the pictures on my Instagram which had memories I've made with fans in them was not because I wanted to erase those memories. It was difficult for me to look at photos capturing moments that I will no longer be able to return to. Please cherish our memories, and don't forget them. I will cherish them as well. Absolutely. I sincerely apologize for making fans frustrated because I wasn't able to speak up for myself through SNS up until now. There was nowhere for me to let out my own frustrated heart.. and these situations.. Thank you for worrying about someone like that, and I really am sorry for making you worry. The weather has been cold suddenly, so please watch out for sickness. Angel.."

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

INFINITE will throw ceremonial first pitch at upcoming Japanese baseball game

INFINITE will be throwing the ceremonial first pitch for an upcoming Japanese baseball game. The boys will be heading over to Japan to throw the pitch for a match between the Softbank Hawks and the Chiba Lotte Marines on the 14th at the Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome. They’ll be putting on a congratulatory performance first, and then throw out the first pitch. Member L will be the receiving the honor of throwing the pitch, since he’s well known in Japan due to his drama. According to Woollim Entertainment, Softbank requested that INFINITE come perform and throw the pitch. The Softbank Hawks recently launched the ‘K-pop Hawks Day’, a special day where Hallyu and baseball come together. INFINITE became the first guest for the ‘K-pop Hawks Day’ promotion. Woollim Entertainment said, “ Even though INFINITE is incredibly busy with their album problems, we agreed because of the Japanese fans’ and Softbank’s unending requests. We don’t have time to spend the night in Japan, so they’ll b...

M.I.B. gets fans ready to ‘Nod Along’ with the unveil of individual comeback photos

M.I.B is continuing on the excitement as they get fans ready for their return with the release of hot individual photos! 5Zic, KangNam, SIMS, and Young Cream had fan girls swooning with their charisma and individuality that every hip hop group should exude. As mentioned before, M.I.B will return to fans after one year with their 2nd mini album ‘Money In The Building ‘ and has recruited the help of hip hop veterans of MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, and Bizzy) with Tiger JK producing the album, and Yoon Mi Rae and the group featuring in the project! If these photos just aren’t cutting it for you, you’re in luck because we will be bringing in M.I.B for another fun  allkpop LIVE streaming event on the 14th! The stream will begin at 10PM EST on April 14th, which is April 14th at 7PM PST, or April 15th at 11AM KST.

FTISLAND Ranks First Place on Japan Weekly Album Sales Chart

Group FTISLAND has reached the top of the Japan album sales chart for their 3rd Japanese album, RATED-FT . This album was released on June 12 and has ranked number 1 on the Yamino Music weekly albums sales chart. This album includes the title song, “FREEDOM” as well as a self-composed song by member Choi Jong Hoon titled, “Hold My Hand” and Lee Hong Ki’s self-composed song, “Black Chocolate” and “Orange Sky.” Lee Jae Jin also has his own song titled, “Time to” included as well. This album features a total of 11 songs and features a mix of the band’s own style of music. On the other hand, they are currently on their Japan arena tour and will be performing in Nagoya today and tomorrow. They will head to Osaka on June 29-30 and to other cities in July.