기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Actor Lee Min Ho to release a single for the first time in 2 years

lee-min-ho

Actor Lee Min Ho will be releasing his first single in 2 years!

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho looks refreshing for 'Innisfree'

The single will be titled "Always", and is the first music release by the actor since "The Day" in 2015. It will be revealed to fans first during Lee Min Ho's upcoming domestic fan meeting,  'The originality of LEE MIN HO', from February 18-19. 

"Always" will depict Lee Min Ho's feelings of happiness and thankfulness toward his fans, and will be released worldwide this March. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

MinKeeJun N.SoniC ~ OOhh This Smile for you!

I'll Looking For you >,,<

SpeXial Profile&Pict

SpeXial-明傑Matthew   12 May 1993         SpeXial-宏正Wes Wes, 26 July 1989             SpeXial-子閎Sam Sam, 1 October 1993   SpeXial 偉晉Wayne Wayne, 23 March 1990                             spexial 晨翔simon Simon, 3 January 1992    SpeXial EVAN Evan, 2 November 1992     SpeXial Teddy Teddy, 15 October 1993   This is we are...!!!    

NU’EST – I’m Bad (Download Single)

뉴이스트 (NU’EST) – Special Single – I’m Bad Artist : NU’EST Album : Special Single – I’m Bad Genre : Dance, Ballad Release Date : 2015-02-27 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. I’m Bad 02. 나와 같은 차를 마시고 (A Scene Without You) DOWNLOAD