기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image

Sitting down with fashion magazine Singles, Song Jae Lim talked about his recent popularity as well as his image. Featured in the February issue of Singles, Song Jae Lim participated in a very honest interview, titled, ′Song Jae Lim′s Real Face.′ [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image
With his playful and sexy image on We Got Married, the interviewer noted surprise at his quiet and sincere image. Regarding this, Song Jae Lim answered, "Of course, the image shown on We Got Married is me. It′s just one of my many images. As We Got Married is a variety program, there′s a different theme with each shoot. When we talk about sincere topics, I become sincere. When we talk about simple topics, I get playful." He continued, "The image shown on We Got Married isn′t 100 percent me. That′s because broadcasts only show fragments and snippets. In a private setting, depending on the area and my mood, I become quite different. When I talk about work, I become very rational, while during a fun setting with alcohol, I get very talkative." When asked if he predicted that he would become popular from We Got Married, Song Jae Lim answered negative. "I went in not expecting a thing. My partner is a huge reason why [it turned out well]. When I go into a variety program, I let everything go and begin," said Song Jae Lim. "Ever since the beginning, people have been very clear on whether they like or dislike me based on their first impressions of me and my actions. People who hate me will hate me even if I lift a spoon, and people who like me will like me even if I sit still. That′s why I let everything go, without trying to create an image and decided to go with the flow of that moment." [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image Regarding the erotic and sensual image he also posesses, Song Jae Lim answered, "We Got Married first went down the 19+ track...but that′s only because I play a lot of mischievious jokes." He added, "I think because only the things on the surface level get published into articles, I got this 19+ image. But I′m over 30 now, so I think 19+ isn′t fitting. It′s not like I′m 18-year old, and there isn′t a reason for me not to be 19+. It′s not like I′ve never loved." The full interview and pictorial will be included in the February issue.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

G-Dragon reveals a closer look at his new image for “Michi GO”

Big Bang ‘s G-Dragon gave his fans a close-up look at his new image for his highly anticipated upcoming single, “ Michi GO .” On March 29th, G-Dragon tweeted the above picture and wrote, “ I want to ‘Michi GO’ [go crazy] today~~~~~~ .” The revealed picture showed G-Dragon posing for the camera with wild crimped hair and a nose ring. G-Dragon has always shocked the public with his never-before-seen fashion concepts for his comebacks. In fact, many fans look forward to discovering his new image as much as his new music. G-Dragon, once again, did not disappoint them with the new avant-garde concept. After seeing the close-up picture, the netizens commented, “ Why are you so pretty “, “ I’m so curious “, “ Cute “, and “ I’ll see you at the concert! ” In other news, G-Dragon is kicking off his first solo world tour on the coming 30th and 31st in Seoul. He will be releasing “Michi GO” on April 1st through a smart phone app called ‘LINE.’ Just a couple more days guys until t...