기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image

Sitting down with fashion magazine Singles, Song Jae Lim talked about his recent popularity as well as his image. Featured in the February issue of Singles, Song Jae Lim participated in a very honest interview, titled, ′Song Jae Lim′s Real Face.′ [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image
With his playful and sexy image on We Got Married, the interviewer noted surprise at his quiet and sincere image. Regarding this, Song Jae Lim answered, "Of course, the image shown on We Got Married is me. It′s just one of my many images. As We Got Married is a variety program, there′s a different theme with each shoot. When we talk about sincere topics, I become sincere. When we talk about simple topics, I get playful." He continued, "The image shown on We Got Married isn′t 100 percent me. That′s because broadcasts only show fragments and snippets. In a private setting, depending on the area and my mood, I become quite different. When I talk about work, I become very rational, while during a fun setting with alcohol, I get very talkative." When asked if he predicted that he would become popular from We Got Married, Song Jae Lim answered negative. "I went in not expecting a thing. My partner is a huge reason why [it turned out well]. When I go into a variety program, I let everything go and begin," said Song Jae Lim. "Ever since the beginning, people have been very clear on whether they like or dislike me based on their first impressions of me and my actions. People who hate me will hate me even if I lift a spoon, and people who like me will like me even if I sit still. That′s why I let everything go, without trying to create an image and decided to go with the flow of that moment." [Single Magazine] Song Jae Rim Talks About His Single & Sexy Man Image Regarding the erotic and sensual image he also posesses, Song Jae Lim answered, "We Got Married first went down the 19+ track...but that′s only because I play a lot of mischievious jokes." He added, "I think because only the things on the surface level get published into articles, I got this 19+ image. But I′m over 30 now, so I think 19+ isn′t fitting. It′s not like I′m 18-year old, and there isn′t a reason for me not to be 19+. It′s not like I′ve never loved." The full interview and pictorial will be included in the February issue.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Lee Jong Suk KO, ‘Must Have Been Really Tired’

lee jong suk ko in car Lee Jong Suk knocked out in sleep is bringing his fans worries. Today, Lee Jong Suk posted on his Me2day, “KO… I’m like this these days~ Don’t be sad that I couldn’t say bye to you~” along with a picture. In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is sleeping in his car with a neck pillow around his neck. He seems to be catching as much sleep as he can get while filming for SBS “I Can Hear Your Voice.” Internet users who saw this commented, “He looks so tired, he should take more breaks in between,” “Rest up,” and “His precious health is going to go bad.” Lee Jong Suk is currently playing the main character of the rank 1 drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.”  Photo Credit: Lee Jong Suk Me2day

Kim Hyun-joong comes back with a drama in 3 years

Kim Hyun-joong is coming back with the role of hero Sin Jeong-tae in the new KBS drama “Generation of Youth“. “Generation of Youth” is based in 1930 Shanghai about youths who go through love, friendship and passion. Sin Jeong-tae is clumsy and random at times but he is the greatest fighter in all of the backstreets of Shanghai. Based on the original by Bang Hak-gi, Kim Hyun-joong is finally making his first drama come back in 3 years. He was to return sooner with “City Conquest” but had to step down as it fell through.

Daesung's Films His First Kiss Scene for "I Love You" MV

Big Bang’s Daesung is garnering attention for his first kiss scene in a new Japanese music video, according to Osen. On July 11 KST, a short version of the music video for “I Love You,” Daesung’s first solo Japanese single, was released on Youtube. Daesung plays the part of a young man whose girlfriend is dying. He wants to do something for her, but he can’t. The music video displays the heart wrenching story of these two lovers. There was high anticipation for this video because Daesung worked very hard on displaying emotions of sincerity and sadness. In regards to his first kiss scene, he said, “It was my first time shooting a kiss scene so I was really nervous. I don’t really remember anything. The music video only shows one cut, but we had to shoot it multiple times for different camera angles. I think the rain in the background makes the scene more beautiful.” Daesung finished his first solo tour in Japan with 20 cities, 26 performances, and 100,000 fans. His fi...