기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

BNT Unveils Making Film of Hong Jong Hyun Photoshoot

BNT Unveils Making Film of Hong Jong Hyun Photoshoot
Model turned actor Hong Jong Hyun's latest photo for BNT International was recently revealed; The actor once again left onlookers swoonong with his captivating expression. The pictures for the pictorial was taken in the midst of a busy schedule. Even though he looked tired, his professionalism was admired by the staff. He was the leader throughout the shoot, suggesting different poses that came out very well in the photos. In the interview that accompanied the pictorial, he talked about his close actor friends, his “wife,” and his new role as a music host MC. Regarding his group of well-known and good-looking friends, actors Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin, and Sung Joon, he shared, “We became close while filming the drama ‘White Christmas.’” Hong Jong Hyun opened up about how thankful he was for his friends, stating, “I only have a few friends that I made while working. I rely on them a lot and receive a lot of help from them.” Hong Jong Hyun also talked about his pretend wife. He appears on the variety show “We Got Married” with Yura from Girls’ Day. He shared his thoughts on being on the show, saying, “‘We Got Married’ is meaningful because I wanted to show my usual self, a side that hadn’t been shown before, through the program. Along with Yura, I’m trying to show my idea of what married life must be like.” He also relayed his thankful and apologetic feelings to Yura. “Yura is a bright and positive person. I am usually distant with people I am not comfortable with and don’t talk a lot so it must have been difficult for Yura in the beginning. I’m sorry to her about that.” Hong Jong Hyun recently joined SBS’s “Inkigayo” as an MC. He shared his aspirations for his new role, saying, “As it is a live program, I get nervous, but I want to work hard and learn a lot.”
 BNT Unveils Making Film of Hong Jong Hyun Photoshoot
BNT Unveils Making Film of Hong Jong Hyun Photoshoot

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

SUPER JUNIOR-D&E (Donghae & Eunhyuk) – The Beat Goes On (Download Mini Album)

SUPER JUNIOR-D&E (동해&은혁) – The Beat Goes On Artist : SUPER JUNIOR-D&E ( Donghae & Eunhyuk) Album : SUPER JUNIOR-D&E ‘The Beat Goes On’ Genre : Ballad, Dance Release Date : 2015-03-06 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. The Beat Goes On 02. 너는 나만큼 (Growing Pains) 03. Sweater & Jeans 04. Breaking Up 05. Light, Camera, Action! 06. 촉이 와 (Can You Feel It?) 07. Mother DOWNLOAD