SHINee's Jonghyun looks super suave wearing Dior and Prada on the cover of Elle Korea's latest issue. The singer
Displaying an ostentatious fashion sense, Jonghyun dresses in unique styles of clothing for his pictorial in Elle Korea.
In this photo shoot, Jonghyun focuses on shiny clothing as the images
center around gold and silver.
With the theme as “honest and sexy,” Jonghyun puts on a solemn
expression while naturally leaning back to relax. In one of his images,
the singer displays his well toned body through a white leather cut out
vest. Sporting both Dior and Prada outfits, Jonghyun’s clothing clashes
with his modest facial expression, allowing for an amplified effect of
the pictorial.
Jonghyun recently debuted as a solo artist on January 10th with the song
“Déjà-Boo” which features Zion.T.
M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...
댓글
댓글 쓰기