기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Eric Nam Confirms To Release New Single In January 2015

 Eric Nam hints at a January comeback and talks about his concerts and aegyo

On the November 18 edition of SBS“s power FM, “Cultwo Show,” Eric Nam appeared and revealed that he was the very first K-Pop artist to ever perform in Morocco.
He said, “Not too long ago, I had a showcase in Canada where 900 people came out.  It was really fun.  I also performed in Los Angeles in America and Morocco.  I heard I was the first K-Pop singer to have a concert in Morocco.  About 500 people gathered and everyone, apart from around five, were Moroccans,” impressing everybody including netizens with his popularity.
He also revealed that he learned aegyo after becoming a singer in South Korea.  A listener on the radio show stated, “I think Eric Nam has too much aegyo,” to which he responded, “I thought I had no aegyo, but after I came to Korea and became a celebrity, I came to learn it.”
DJ Jung Chan Woo said, “When you live as a celebrity, there are times where you need to show aegyo.  Even if the person doesn”t want to, there are times they have to.”  Later on, he added, “[Eric Nam] works really hard.  I hope he succeeds.”
The DJs also asked about his future plans to release music.  “I want to quickly release new music,” Eric replied. “Chief.  Let me put music out.”
He added, “A new song will probably come out in January.”  That”s only a few months away!  Get ready!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

New Stills of Seo In Gook for "Master's Sun" Show Manly Charisma

New stills of Seo In Gook for the upcoming drama, “Master’s Sun” show his remarkable weight loss and transformation into a manly man. Seo In Gook will play the role of Kang Woo, who may seem gentle but hides an icy charisma inside. He will be acting alongside So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in “Master’s Sun,” which will air on July 31. The stills show Seo In Gook in a particular scene, acting as if nothing’s wrong but having a slight hint of mystery on his face. This scene was filmed on June 16. Seo In Gook sports a black outfit, which helped him look even slimmer. His continuous work-outs have noticeably affected his body line and face as well. Jellyfish Entertainment stated, “In order to play the role of Kang Woo, Seo In Gook is paying attention to every last detail including acting with his eyes and facial expressions,” and “In order to further show Kang Woo’s character, Seo In Gook started a strict diet and did weight-training as soon as he was confirmed for this drama....

Kang Seung-yoon finally debuts

Kang Seung-yoon, a former contestant from the second season of singing-survival program “Superstar K”, will finally debut as a professional singer after training for three years with YG Entertainment. His upcoming EP will contain six songs, including “Wild and Young”, to be released on July 15. “Compared to Lee Hi, who debuted right after her competition ended, Kang spent three tough years in training”, Yang Hyun-suk, chief producer at YG Entertainment, said yesterday. “His songs were popular during the show, and he even was able to act in a TV sitcom. Many of his fans have waited for his debut, so I’m delivering the good news”. “Wild and Young” was produced by the agency’s in-house producer Teddy, former member of hip-hop group 1TYM, but also includes some rock music elements. “Kang’s husky but powerful voice creates a nice harmony in the song for the hot summer season”, said Yang. However, Kang won’t be making any television appearances in the near future. “Un...

Dae Sungs I Love You, an expectation in Japan

Dae Sung (or D-LITE, as he’s known in Japan), member of the great group Big Bang, made his solo debut in Japan at the beginning of the year. He managed to conquer everone’s heart thanks to his powerful voice with the album “D’scover” and now he’s going to reach an other huge success. The month of July will see his first solo Japanese single, “I Love You“, which is a remake of the legendary singer Ozaki Yutaka’ song.     The short version of the song was realead in the first half of the month and shows the collaboration with the renowed Japanese violinist Hakase Taro. This song is important and probably unforgettable for Dae Sung because he did his very first kissing scene and after filming he said that he was too nervous to remember anything.     On July 18th the singer has also attended the first airing ceremony for UULA drama “ I LOVE YOU”  in Japan, giving the audience an enjoyable performance and demonstration of his sin...