기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

2PM come together to talk about 'We Got Married' and more for a photoshoot with 'High Cut'


HOTTEST who've missed seeing 2PM all together got what they wished for with a group pictorial of the boys for 'High Cut'!

Of course, the real wish is for 2PM to make a comeback as soon as possible but since fans will have to wait a bit longer, the boys treated them to a pictorial. 

During the interview portion, Wooyoung opened up about his confusion between pretend and reality while filming 'We Got Married', "Half of me feels like 'if this person is my wife' and the other-half goes, 'the viewers are watching'. After I finish filming and return to reality, I feel confused for a day... During filming, I really think of her as a person who I really adore and love." Fellow 'We Got Married' alumni Nichkhun also complimented him, "I thought that if Wooyoung is with a girl, he would be really awkward but he is very natural and is doing well."

When asked how they're like during their Japanese arena tour, Nichkhun shared, "When we perform, we're like celebrities but when we talk, we're just like six comedians." Jun.K, who fans know to have the gift of gab, shared, "During concerts, I am the type to talk a lot so that fans find me approachable like a next-door-oppa."

Catch more of the boys' interview and the full pictorial on the latest issue of 'High Cut'! 





댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...