기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Ji Chang Wook Left Onlookers Swooning with His Mesmerizing Charm in “The Celebrity”

Full of charisma and virility, the star of "Healer," Ji Chang Wook poses for a photo shoot in "The Celebrity" magazine! After gracing the cover of lifestyle magazine The Celebrity, Ji Chang Wook participated in an interview after taking pictures in a botanical garden. On the set, Ji Chang Wook showed his romantic and beautiful sides, bringing out his masculinity and charisma through his expressions and stylish suits. Following the shoot, Ji Chang Wook shared in the interview, "My lifestyle while filming something and during break times are very different. When I′m filming, I only focus on filming." "I want to try an action role, a character with a ruined image or the lead in a melodrama." Ji Chang Wook Left Onlookers Swooning with His Mesmerizing Charm in “The Celebrity” Through the interview, Ji Chang Wook proved to have a very well-rounded personality with a bit of analog sentiments. When asked if he′s ever gotten his fortune or horoscope read, he replied, "If you greet the future without knowing, without predicting, you′ll be able to live your life more freely." "It′s been about five years since I′ve lived without a computer," shared Ji Chang Wook. "I only look at scripts that have been printed out. Ever since I was little, I always wrote down things I needed to do and remember. I was able to concentrate better that way." He also shared 30 answers to questions regarding his musical life, the reason why he gets mentally lost during his break time, the things he enjoys and more. The full pictorial and interview will be included in the April issue of The Celebrity.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

YG Releases More Info On G-Dragon Album, Talks About Taeyang’s Solo Album

We previously reported that YG will update the fans everyday this week with news regarding solo plans of each Big Bang member. Unfortunately, one of their artist, Se7en, was caught by reporters visiting adult massage parlors while on military duty. On June 28, YG Entertainment updated the company’s official blog with the latest updates on Big Bang‘s G-Dragon’s solo album and also introduced plans regarding Taeyang’s solo album.   “I extend my apology for the delayed post.” What are the plans regarding G-Dragon’s solo concert? “G-Dragon is scheduled to hold a solo concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena for two days on August 31 and September 1. Technically, this will be G-Dragon’s final encore concert for his world tour. At the concert, he will be performing his new songs from his 2nd studio album, which will be released on August 18. Since he has been holding his world tour concerts for the last few months, he is not planning a new concert this ...

Boys Republic~ReaL TaLk (Pictorial+Download) Party of SUWONG,DABIN,MINSU,SUNGJUN,ONEJUN

소년공화국 – Real Talk – Mini Album Artist : Boys Republic (소년공화국) Album : Real Talk – EP Genre : 댄스 팝 (Dance Pop) Release Date : 2014-11-12 Language : Korean Tracklist : 01. 진짜가 나타났다.mp3 02. 인형.mp3 03. Pump.mp3 04. 가운데.mp3 05. 몽유 (Somnambulance).mp3 06. 예쁘게 입고 나와.mp3 07. Video Game.mp3                                                               ...

G-Dragon reveals a closer look at his new image for “Michi GO”

Big Bang ‘s G-Dragon gave his fans a close-up look at his new image for his highly anticipated upcoming single, “ Michi GO .” On March 29th, G-Dragon tweeted the above picture and wrote, “ I want to ‘Michi GO’ [go crazy] today~~~~~~ .” The revealed picture showed G-Dragon posing for the camera with wild crimped hair and a nose ring. G-Dragon has always shocked the public with his never-before-seen fashion concepts for his comebacks. In fact, many fans look forward to discovering his new image as much as his new music. G-Dragon, once again, did not disappoint them with the new avant-garde concept. After seeing the close-up picture, the netizens commented, “ Why are you so pretty “, “ I’m so curious “, “ Cute “, and “ I’ll see you at the concert! ” In other news, G-Dragon is kicking off his first solo world tour on the coming 30th and 31st in Seoul. He will be releasing “Michi GO” on April 1st through a smart phone app called ‘LINE.’ Just a couple more days guys until t...