기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

EXO’s Lay Left Encouraging Message For Luhan Via Weibo

EXO’s Lay Sends Message of Support to Luhan Through His Weibo The K-pop world has been reeled with the news that EXO-M Luhan entered the lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Recently, the fellow EXO-M Lay has left encouraging message for Luhan via his personal Weibo on October 10h. 

“Goodbye, hyung/bro. If we still have the chance, let’s share a stage to together again. As a brother, I support your every decision. Best wishes.”
Lay and Luhan had been group-mate for years and very close friends. Through the encouraging messages, we can feel Lay’s enthusiastic support for Luhan, as well as their unshakable friendship
lay luhan

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS ~ We Are Kingsman!

                       

BTS ~ Hello...This is we are !

                   

Jung Il Woo said that Lee Min Ho He had him exact same personality

The famous actor Jung Il Woo who took the main lead role in “The Night Watchman” drama talked about his best colleague Lee Min Ho in a lastest interview. When Jung Il Woo was asked for what he offen did to relax himself, he said “When there’s no work, I’m really lazy. I just veg out.” Jung Il Woo added “I’m kind of a dry person. I don’t meet people often since it is tiresome (to go out). Lee Min-ho also has a similar personality, so he usually keeps indoors too. We always make an appointment and cancel it, saying ‘It bothers me (to go out), let’s meet another time.’ We’ve done it a number of times,”