기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Ahn Jae Hyun poses for 'ELLE' and talks about the importance of 'his people'


Rising star model-turned-actor Ahn Jae Hyun recently showed off more of his chic charms and manly charisma for a photoshoot with 'ELLE' magazine.  


He also took part in the interview portion, talking about his love for his fans and those who have supported him.  He said, "Money and success are of course important, but 'my people' are more important to me. I feel a large gratitude towards them for continuously staying by my side and acknowledging my value as a person."

He made a successful debut as an actor recently with 'You Who Came From The Stars', and he's already picked up other castings for future productions to come so you bet you'll be seeing more of him!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Daesung and Taeyang assist G-Dragon after suffering injury during Osaka concert

Daesung and Taeyang came to assist G-Dragon after the Big Bang leader suffered an injury during his Japanese tour. G-Dragon sprained his ankle on April 27 during his first Osaka concert. He was told that his ankle needed 2 weeks for recovery, but he stood on stage anyways and finished the concert utilizing a cane and segway. When Daesung heard that G-Dragon had injured his ankle, even though he was busy holding his own concert rehearsal in Tokyo, he immediately came to Osaka. Taeyang was also the special guest at the encore concert, and the three of them sung “Bad Boy” and “Fantastic Baby” together. After his concert, G-Dragon wrote through his ‘LINE‘ account, “ Thankfully, the 2nd Osaka show finished without any incidents. I’m thankful to everyone who came out. You were a big strength. Even though I wasn’t able to move or do a lot of performances, I sang harder. How was it? For the final Osaka concert tomorrow, I’ll work even harder. ” G-Dragon wrapped up his concer...

Kim Hyun-joong comes back with a drama in 3 years

Kim Hyun-joong is coming back with the role of hero Sin Jeong-tae in the new KBS drama “Generation of Youth“. “Generation of Youth” is based in 1930 Shanghai about youths who go through love, friendship and passion. Sin Jeong-tae is clumsy and random at times but he is the greatest fighter in all of the backstreets of Shanghai. Based on the original by Bang Hak-gi, Kim Hyun-joong is finally making his first drama come back in 3 years. He was to return sooner with “City Conquest” but had to step down as it fell through.

Lee Jong Suk KO, ‘Must Have Been Really Tired’

lee jong suk ko in car Lee Jong Suk knocked out in sleep is bringing his fans worries. Today, Lee Jong Suk posted on his Me2day, “KO… I’m like this these days~ Don’t be sad that I couldn’t say bye to you~” along with a picture. In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is sleeping in his car with a neck pillow around his neck. He seems to be catching as much sleep as he can get while filming for SBS “I Can Hear Your Voice.” Internet users who saw this commented, “He looks so tired, he should take more breaks in between,” “Rest up,” and “His precious health is going to go bad.” Lee Jong Suk is currently playing the main character of the rank 1 drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.”  Photo Credit: Lee Jong Suk Me2day