기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

MR.MR's Hon to leave the group due to recent controversy involving a transgender woman


After all the controversy involving a transgender woman, MR.MR's Hon will be leaving the group.

On the 24th, Hon wrote, "I'm sorry because I think I worried and disappointed a lot of people. A, who wrote the controversial post, and I were friends since a long time ago. But I wanted to say for certain that things in the post such as that I worked at a host bar, had financial troubles, had a video, and dated A is not true."

He added, "After A wrote the post drunk, she checked it again a few hours later and said that she thought she made a mistake. Since she wrote it in a personal space, I didn't think there would be any problems. I told her not to think about it, and hung up. I don't want to sue an old friend. If the writings are true, I'd be embarrassed, but I didn't live my life like that. But it's true that MR.MR's image was hurt by this. So I decided to leave MR.MR."

His label also reported, "Our label and the MR.MR members have decided to follow Hon's decision. We will not stop our support and encouragement so Hon can start anew. We're sincerely sorry for worrying our fans, and please support Hon and MR.MR members after this difficult decision."

A few days ago, a transgender woman, A, claimed she was mistreated by a male idol who had joined an existing group back in November, claiming they had lived together and engaged in sexual relations of which she had a video recording. In response, Mr.Mr's agency Winning Insight came forward to claim that new member Hon had only been friends with A and had not taken advantage of her. She later apologized and said the post was not true.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

WINNER drops first set of 'test week' photos prior to debut

Earlier today, WINNER revealed that they would be teasing fans for three weeks starting off with a mysterious 'test week'! The 'test week', will consist of five different days with a new event coming at 9:00 AM every day on June 16 through June 20. Today, the group dropped 5 new individual shots plus one group shot. The photos show off the group's diverse personalities while leaving fans eager for more.

BTS invites you to enjoy Christmas in Singapore with fantastic night scenes!

‘2014MAMA’ in Hong Kong and behind-the-scenes of concert in Philippines continues to today in Singapore. BTS visited Singapore to hold an exclusive concert! At the day before the concert, they took a short trip to somewhere in spare time. Guess where we are! Hint 1. Need a ticket. Hint 2. Go up to the higher place. [The night in Singapore is beautiful!] It’s time that the buildings are starting to light up. BTS hit the road to take a ‘Singapore Flyer’. Before the getting on, there are so excited two boys, JIMIN and V! JIMIN and V “shoot at the sky~ shoot!” Finally we got on the Singapore Flyer. JUNG KOOK, the ‘natural VJ’ of BTS, volunteered again for a daily VJ. He got on the big wheel with a camera, saying he will take pictures of the scenes and do some role plays. The video he took is ‘unrevealed’ yet, but we can watch it someday if he gave his best shot. JUNG KOOK “I will do my best with my artistic spirit” T...

INFINITE ~ 우리와 트로피