기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

MR.MR's Hon to leave the group due to recent controversy involving a transgender woman


After all the controversy involving a transgender woman, MR.MR's Hon will be leaving the group.

On the 24th, Hon wrote, "I'm sorry because I think I worried and disappointed a lot of people. A, who wrote the controversial post, and I were friends since a long time ago. But I wanted to say for certain that things in the post such as that I worked at a host bar, had financial troubles, had a video, and dated A is not true."

He added, "After A wrote the post drunk, she checked it again a few hours later and said that she thought she made a mistake. Since she wrote it in a personal space, I didn't think there would be any problems. I told her not to think about it, and hung up. I don't want to sue an old friend. If the writings are true, I'd be embarrassed, but I didn't live my life like that. But it's true that MR.MR's image was hurt by this. So I decided to leave MR.MR."

His label also reported, "Our label and the MR.MR members have decided to follow Hon's decision. We will not stop our support and encouragement so Hon can start anew. We're sincerely sorry for worrying our fans, and please support Hon and MR.MR members after this difficult decision."

A few days ago, a transgender woman, A, claimed she was mistreated by a male idol who had joined an existing group back in November, claiming they had lived together and engaged in sexual relations of which she had a video recording. In response, Mr.Mr's agency Winning Insight came forward to claim that new member Hon had only been friends with A and had not taken advantage of her. She later apologized and said the post was not true.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

M.I.B to put on their first solo show!

M.I.B will be holding their first solo show since debut! The boys will be holding the ‘M.I.B Album Release Party [Money In the Building]‘ at Ehwa University in Seoul on the 18th at 7PM KST. The concert will celebrate the release of their second mini-album and their exciting title song “Nod Along“. They’ve not only been promoting the song in Korea, but all over America, Japan, and Singapore as well. M.I.B will be performing “Nod Along”, “G.D.M“, and “Celebrate” along with songs that they’ve never performed live before for their fans, both in and out of Korea. Jungle Entertainment said, “ The big and small-scale hip hop performances centered around Hongik University is becoming a part of the performance culture. M.I.B is going to keep opening hip hop performances and communicate with the audience. We’re looking forward to M.I.B’s performance becoming the new live hip hop performance brand. ” The boys are always masters of whichever stage they stand on, so their first...

NINE PERCENT PROFILE & PICTORIAL

Cai XuKun Name: Cai XuKun Stage Name: Cai XuKun Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: August 2nd, 1998 Blood Type: A Height: 182 cm Weight: 65 kg Interesting Facts: He was chosen to be the trainee for TFBOYS when he was in elementary school but his parents felt that he was too young and should focus on his studies instead. Chen LiNong   Name: Chen LiNong Stage name: Chen LiNong Label: A Legend Star Entertainment Nationality: Taiwanese Birthdate: October 3rd, 2000 Blood Type: A Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is in the performing arts department of Nan Chiang Industrial & Commercial Senior High School Fan ChengCheng   Name: Fan ChengCheng Stage name: Fan ChengCheng Label: Yuehua Entertainment Nationality: Chinese Birthdate: June 16th, 2000 Blood Type: B Height: 183cm Weight: 65kg Interesting Facts: He is the brother of famous Chinese actress Fan BingBing and was first exposed to the med...

Sung Joon Shows His Sexy and Fun Side in Harper's Bazaar Pictorial

Model/actor Sung Joon showed a playful but provocative side of himself in a new pictorial. In the June issue of “Harper’s Bazzar” magazine, Sung Joon is depicted as a “playboy,” living in up in a hotel room.   The mix of sophistication and boyish fun is done just right with Sung Joon getting sudsy in a bubble bath, but in another shot, seen smoking cigars in a robe and boxers. Sung Joon’s poses and facial expressions also show just how natural and at ease he is in this shoot. In an interview with the magazine, the “Horror Stories 2,” actor says it was a challenge – being that it is his first horror film – to psychologically get to a place to understand the role he was playing. He continued to say that he actually had to starve himself and listen to depressing music to try to get to a place where he can act out his character. On a lighter note, Sung Joon said lately he wished he had a girlfriend. An easy going girl he can lean on and be comfortable with. Sun...